Here at Tralula, we are a customer focused company. We are all facing challenges at this time and we know that coming together to support each other and working together with you and our fellow traders will be what pulls us all through this.
Now, as ever, we wish you well. A small group within the team are working hard to safety hand deliver local orders and despatch any web and telephone orders as quickly as possible.
As always, I would like to say a huge thank you our customers, for your loyalty and support for our small local businesses at these exceptional times.
- All deliveries within the Wraysbury, Horton, Staines, Datchet, Old Windsor, Langley, Colnbrook, Ashford, Egham and Englefield Green areas will be made by our team, using Covid-safe delivery practices, ensuring we pre-arrange our deliveries not just drop your parcels outside your door.
- Other deliveries will be made using a formal delivery service, with full tracking details given.
- During this Covid-19 lockdown, all deliveries are FREE – Nationwide
- We have decided to change some of our working hours to allow for extension of our delivery services, during the pandemic.
- We appreciate some of our clients may be self-isolating and will use our services to assist them with the purchase of gifts and items for the home. We want to be able to fulfill as many orders as we can, as quickly as possible.
- There may be unavoidale delays due to limitations imposed by our suppliers, but we will advise you accordingly and keep you updated with the status of your order.
All the above is subject to change in line with government policy once restrictions are lifted.
We hope you are all safe and well and we look forward to being able to serve you throughout this crisis and beyond, when things return to normal again.
Sending best wishes to you all.
Tracy and all the team x