Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions of sale (the “Terms of Sale”) apply to all orders placed with Tralula UK for all of our services except where specifically stated otherwise within these Terms of Sale.
2. The Terms of Sale set out the basis on which Tralula UK enters into a contract to provide goods or services to the Customer.
3. Tralula UK reserves the right to change its Terms of Sale at any time. Any changes will be effective from their date of publication on Tralula UK website.
4. Customers should ensure that they understand and accept these Terms of Sale before placing an order. If there are any questions, customers are invited to contact us for clarification first.
5. By purchasing through Tralula UK you are entering into a legally binding contract with us. This means that you and we have rights and obligations. If you are unsure of your rights and obligations now or at any time during the contract please seek independent advice.
6. By placing an order with us you are accepting these terms and conditions.
1. The contract is with Tralula UK. The terms “the Company”, “we”, “us” and such like are used for convenience and should be construed accordingly.
2. The term “Customer” is used to include the person or legal entity that placed the order and any other agent or person nominated insofar as such other person could reasonably be expected to have the necessary authority regarding the issue in question. This includes the property owner, an estate agent or property manager or other such authorised person.
Orders – Stock Availability and Pricing
1. Orders are only accepted subject to the terms and conditions that follow. These terms and conditions supersede any buyers’ terms and conditions.
2. Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time up or down depending on fluctuation of exchange rates or VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of order. Prices quoted are exclusive of any delivery charges that might be incurred. Delivery charges will be confirmed at the time of order payment. We currently offer only 1 standard delivery service – a small payment of £3.99 per order, where the value is less than £50 is chargeable. UPDATE: During lockdown we have waived ALL delivery fees.
3. We accept payment with an online transaction ONLY, through our chosen payment gateway, which is currently Paypal. You may make payment, via debit or credit card, without having a Paypal account. Full payment is required at the time of purchase for all stock items.
4. All stock items are subject to availability. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that all items quoted are available for despatch.
5. Special order items are subject to the manufacturers lead times and will be advised upon placement of order or order confirmation from the manufacturer. Please note Tralula UK cannot be held responsible for any change in dates for special order items.
6. We reserve the right to discontinue any featured item without notice, either temporarily or permanently. We are not liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any featured item.
7. Safety regulations: all products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations.
Payment – Payment Terms
1. Payment is due upon order unless agreed otherwise in writing.
2. Orders will not be scheduled for delivery until the required payment has been received.
3. For online purchases, order confirmations, despatch updates and delivery confirmations will be sent by e-mail.
4. The Company reserves the right to assign any debt.
1. Deliveries are made in line with the procedure followed by the carrier involved.
2. Tralula UK will pass on any additional delivery charges should the carrier be unable to deliver and have to reschedule the delivery.
3. Leaving goods at the property without a signature is down to the discretion of the carrier at the time of delivery, however, all attempts to have the delivery signed for by a neighbour will be attempted. During the Covid-19 Pandemic, it has become practice to leave a parcel on the doorstep of the delivery address – most carriers will take photographic evidence to prove delivery.
4. Customers are responsible for checking the goods are received in satisfactory condition. Please check the packaging to ensure there is no obvious damage to the parcel from its transit.
5. The Company will use our best endeavours to complete any delivery or collection as far as is reasonably practicable. We reserve the right to refuse to carry out any delivery that we deem to be unreasonable. In such cases, we will attempt to contact the customer to arrange an alternative delivery solution.
6. If it appears that an item has not been delivered, the Customer should notify us within 24 hours. Where we accept that an item has not been delivered, the options available for any other failed delivery will apply. In case of a dispute, the Company will be entitled to reject any such claim if the Customer signed for receipt of the goods, or the carrier can provide evidence that the goods were infact delivered.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Orders
1.We reserve the right to decline to carry out the delivery. Further charges will be incurred for a second delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the order form and confirm that all products and address details are correct.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements of furniture purchased are checked to ensure accessibility. Any item of furniture will be delivered to the door only.
3. To cancel either an entire order or any item from an order, customers should contact Tralula UK, quoting the order number and/or delivery address.
5. Once a delivery has been scheduled with the Customer any cancellation, amendment or rearrangement is liable to incur a charge towards the cost of the rejected delivery (for a cancellation or rescheduling) or the need for an additional delivery (for an amendment)
6. Where Tralula UK is unable to deliver any ordered item in accordance with these Terms of Sale; we will arrange items to be delivered at customer convenience.
4. Unless we specifically confirm otherwise in writing before an order is placed, we do not guarantee that any items are suitable for contract use. Contract items can be obtained but these will normally need to be ordered specially.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please inform us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org
If you change your mind, you can return an order, in full or in part, at your expense, for a refund. Please notify us of your intention to return, all or part of your order, quoting your order ID, by mailing email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the order. Please enclose a copy of your notification with the returned items.
Personalised items are non refundable.
Bedding & Towels are non refundable.
All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
In the event that you have removed any items from their packaging and they are not repacked in their received state a repacking charge will be deducted from any refund.
If you wish to exchange or return, any or all of the items, on your order, you will need to return the unwanted items to us, as above, for a refund and place a new order online, for the items that you would like instead. The cost of returning unwanted items is at the buyers expense.
If you received a free item, as part of a promotion, and you return the entire order, or the value of the returned items, means you would not have received, the free item, please return it with the items, that you do not wish to keep.
If we try to deliver an item to your address, as given on the order and it is either the wrong or incomplete address, not accepted or not collected from the post office or courier depot and the item is returned, we would need to arrange to re-direct the goods at your expense. Please ensure you check the delivery address on both your Paypal account and the order, to ensure that deliveries are directed correctly.
All returns should be addressed to:-
17 Ouseley Road, Wraysbury, Staines-Upon-Thames, Middlesex. TW19 5JB
If you return any goods to us, please obtain a certificate of posting from your carrier. We cannot be held liable for any returns not received.
If goods are being returned due to a fault with the product, please contact us to confirm the appropriate returns process and shipping method
Limitations of Liability
1. Tralula UK’s entire liability to the Customer under these Terms of Sale will not exceed the price paid for the goods and any other charges relating solely to those goods.
2. Tralula UK is not liable for any loss of revenue, profit, savings, goodwill, business opportunity, injury to reputation or for any other losses to the Customer that are not reasonably foreseeable by the Company when the order is accepted. No liability will be accepted under the contract with Tralula UK for any losses incurred by any associates, clients, partners, companies or any other person or legal entity related to the Customer except where specifically agreed otherwise in writing in advance.
3. In particular, we will not accept any responsibility for any losses due to a failure to deliver within the timescales set out in these Terms of Sale where we have made reasonable efforts to do so.
Legal, Accounting and Miscellaneous
1. VAT. Value-Added Tax will be applied at the rate pertaining at the time in accordance with UK law. VAT is included in all our item pricing.
2. Jurisdiction. The jurisdiction for any legal claims is England & Wales.
3. Company Information is shown on our website. Details are available on request.
1. Customers are deemed to have accepted these Terms of Sale by continuing to engage in business with the Company. Links to these Terms and Conditions are shown on our website.
1. Deliveries or collections will normally be made within fourteen days, depending on stock levels. The stated time is a maximum time frame and over 95% of orders are delivered successfully within a maximum of 7 days.
The site is owned and operated by:
TKF Consultants Ltd, t/a Tralula UK, registered in England, company number 05399634.
The registered office is 17 Ouseley Road, Wraysbury, Staines-Upon-Thames, Middlesex. TW19 5JB